The Township Board of Trustees graciously approved a Youth Committee Board on July 14, 2015 to implement new programs and services for the Lockport Township residents. As an outreach to the community this committee is vitally important for all of our citizens that we represent. The Youth Committee was established to give a voice of concerns and needs of youths and families. The Board is committed to helping unite all people so that we may better understand one another and work together to make our community a better place to live.
- Denise Mushro Rumchak- Clerk
- Jessica Strickland- Deputy Clerk
- Barb Delaney- Trustee
- John Connor- State Representative
- Ann Brunzie- Part Time Employee
- Sarah Aspel- Lockport Township Park District Recreation Staff
- Sarah Oprzedek- United Way of Will County Development Director